1. Possessive Adjectives (my, your, his, her, our their). 2. The verb be. 3. Articles a, an, the. 4. Questions with be (yes, no, wh). 5. Prepositions of place (in, in front of, behind, on, next to, and under). 6. Whose. 7. Present Continuous (affirmative, negative and interrogative). 8. Conjunctions (and, but, so). 9. Simple Present (affirmative, negative, interrogative). 10. There be.
11. Countable nouns (how much, how many). 12. Some, any. 13. Adverbs of frequency (Always, almost Always, usually, often, sometimes, hardly ever, almost never, never). 14. Can, can’t. 15. Future (be going to). 16. Imperatives. 17. Prepositions of place (on, on the corner of, across from, next to, between). 18. Simple past (affirmative, negative and interrogative). 19. Simple past (be). 20. Subject and object pronouns.
21. Demonstratives (this, that, these those, one, ones). 22. Present perfect (affirmative, negative and interrogative). 23. Irregular past participles. 24. Already, yet, for, since. 25. Modal verbs (can, could, may, might). 26. So, too, neither, either. 27. Comparative and superlative. 28. Future (present continuous).
29. Past tense used to for habitual actions 30. Expressions with quantity with count and noncount nouns (too many, too much, fewer, less, more, not enough). 31. Indirect questions. 32. Simple past vs Present Perfect. 33. Sequence adverbs (first, then, next, after that, finally). 34. Future with be going to and will. 35. Modal verbs for necessity and suggestion (must, need to, have to, don’t have to, ought to, -‘d better, should and should not). 36. First conditional.
37. First conditional. 38. Second conditional. 39. Third conditional. 40. Zero conditional. 41. Passive voice. 42. Reported Speech. 43. Past Continuous vs Simple Past. 44. Past Perfect. 45. Get or have something done. 46. Tag Questions. 47. Idioms