Inglês p/ CACD (Diplomata) Primeira Fase - Com Videoaulas 2020
R$ 400,00 ou 12x de R$ 33,33
Aula demonstrativa disponível Confira aqui!
Conteúdo do Curso
Aula Demo Disponível
1. Possessive Adjectives (my, your, his, her, our their). 2. The verb be. 3. Articles a, an, the. 4. Questions with be (yes, no, wh). 5. Prepositions of place (in, in front of, behind, on, next to, and under). 6. Whose. 7. Present Continuous (affirmative, negative and interrogative). 8. Conjunctions (and, but, so). 9. Simple Present (affirmative, negative, interrogative). 10. There be.
Aula 01 Disponível
11. Countable nouns (how much, how many). 12. Some, any. 13. Adverbs of frequency (Always, almost Always, usually, often, sometimes, hardly ever, almost never, never). 14. Can, can’t. 15. Future (be going to). 16. Imperatives. 17. Prepositions of place (on, on the corner of, across from, next to, between). 18. Simple past (affirmative, negative and interrogative). 19. Simple past (be). 20. Subject and object pronouns.
Aula 02 Disponível em 30/01/2020
21. Demonstratives (this, that, these those, one, ones). 22. Present perfect (affirmative, negative and interrogative). 23. Irregualr past participles. 24. Already, yet, for, since. 25. Modal verbs (can, could, may, might). 26. So, too, neither, either. 27. Comparative and superlative. 28. Future (present continuous).
Aula 03 Disponível em 21/02/2020
29. Past tense used to for habitual actions 30. Expressions with quantity with count and noncount nouns (too many, too much, fewer, less, more, not enough). 31. Indirect questions. 32. Simple past vs Present Perfect. 33. Sequence adverbs (first, then, next, after that, finally). 34. Future with be going to and will. 35. Modal verbs for necessity and suggestion (must, need to, have to, don’t have to, ought to, -‘d better, should and should not). 36. First conditional.
Aula 04 Disponível em 20/03/2020
37. Second conditional. 38. Third conditional. 39. Zero conditional. 40. Passive voice. 41. Reported Speech. 42. Past Continuous vs Simple Past. 43. Past Perfect. 44. Get or have something done. 45. Tag Questions.